Residential Services and Support

Jump to menu

Contact Us

If you have any queries regarding accommodation, please contact the Housing Services for assistance from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.

It is QMUL policy to deal with applicants and students direct and not with their parents or guardians. All applicants and students, regardless of their age, have rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 and QMUL will not disclose information to their parents and guardians without the student’s explicit written permission.

Please note that during August and September our office is very busy. We endeavour to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.

If your enquiry is not directly related to an accommodation issue, please use the main College switchboard number +44 (0)20 7882 5555 for assistance.

In person:

Housing Services is located in The Housing Hub, Feilden House, Westfield Way, Mile End Campus

Access Information:

Access Information for The Housing Hub via DisabledGo

By post:

Housing Services
Residential Services and Support
Queen Mary, University of London
The Housing Hub
Feilden House
Westfield Way
London, E1 4NP

Residential Services and Support Complaints Procedure

Residential Services and Support recognises that its services to students and staff should be of the highest quality and standard. However, from time to those standards will not be achieved. When this happens it is important that some record of the event is made so that if, for example, there is a recurrent problem this can be identified and dealt with accordingly.

The Residential Services & Support complaints procedure and form can be downloaded here:



Bookmark and Share