Queen Mary has five family flats located at the Whitechapel campus, ranging from one to three bed flats.
There is always a high demand for family accommodation, therefore early application is recommended if you are interested in college housing.
If you are unsuccessful in securing College housing, we can provide you with advice on how to find alternative accommodation. If you are unable to secure family housing before the start of your course, we strongly advise you to come to London without your family (particularly in the case of international students) until you have found suitable accommodation, as temporary housing can be very expensive.
Alternative Providers for families:
There are several non-profit organisations providing comfortable, affordable and secure accommodation for students in London.
- Duncane Housing - http://ducaneha.org.uk/about-us/
- Goodenough College Family Accommodation - http://www.goodenough.ac.uk/students/accommodation/for-families
- International Student House - https://ish.org.uk/flats-studio-couple-family/
- Nansen Village - https://nansenvillage.org/
- University of London Intercollegiate Halls - http://halls.london.ac.uk/how-to-apply
- Zebra Housing - http://www.zebrahousing.com/
QMUL has it’s own purpose built nursery facilities accommodating 65 children of our staff and students, who are ages three months to five years old. Further information and an application can be found here