Residential Services and Support

Residential Support menu


Residential Services and Support has a number of policies in place to help support students during their stay in QM Halls. Please see below for details.

Complaints procedure

Complaints regarding any aspect of your stay in residences should be made in writing and sent to The Housing Hub Reception. Here, receipt of your complaint will be acknowledged and your complaint will then be forwarded to the Residential Support team who will look into the complaint.

All complaints are dealt with in accordance with QMUL's Student Complaints Policy, for further information regarding this, visit:

Policy for dealing with students under the age of 18 living in QM Halls

This policy is in place to support students under the age of 18 with the transition from home to university and it’s recommended that the policy is read through with parents or guardians so that they can understand the support available whilst at Queen Mary. 

Please read the Residents Handbook [PDF 485KB] for additional information on the College's policies and procedures, or visit the Policies and procedures page for current residents.

Return to top